Meet NIJL at Rail Live 2023
NIJL will be present at the Rail Live 2023 Exhibition in Warwickshire UK on Wednesday the 21st of June.
We are looking forward to meet you there and discuss your rail vehicle access issues, so we can inform you about our access equipment for safe and efficient access to rail vehicles. If you would like to meet us, please schedule a meeting with our Sales Manager.
Rail access equipment product range
Our rail access solutions are specifically designed to both ensure a safe working environment and efficiency. The access stands and platforms can be used for inspections, maintenance and assembly of rail vehicles. Our product range includes e.g.:
- Door entry platforms
- Nose access platforms
- Roof / Side access platforms
- Mobile or stationary platforms
- Multipurpose access stands and platforms
All the access platforms mentioned above are available with the following features:
- Fixed or adjustable height
- Flexible railing solutions for perfect fit
- Sliding floors to close gaps between work platform and rail vehicle
- Choice of decking options
- Painted in customers choice of colour
- Optimal mix of steel and aluminium to keep weight to a minimum while retaining total stability and safety
Customized rail access solutions
We can customize the rail vehicle access solutions for any type of rail vehicle to meet all your specific requirements. We comply with all health and safety regulations and are ISO certified. Contact us and discover all the possibilities.
About the Rail Live 2023 event
Rail Live is the largest UK outdoor rail exhibition and brings the entire rail industry together in a real railway environment. More than 5000 rail professionals will represent every aspect of the rail industry. Visit the Rail Live event website for more information about the event or register to take part of it.
We are looking forward to meet you!